EQT Midstream Partners LP (EQM.N)
22 Feb 2018
Feb 21 Oil and gas producer EQT Corp said on Wednesday it would spin off its midstream business to create a standalone publicly traded company, yielding to months of pressure from shareholders.
* EQT CORP - SEPARATION IS INTENDED TO QUALIFY AS TAX-FREE TO EQT SHAREHOLDERS FOR U.S. FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES
* 2017 RESULTS ANNOUNCED FOR EQT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS AND EQT GP HOLDINGS
* EQT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS- RICE MIDSTREAM PARTNERS INVESTMENTS IN ORGANIC PROJECTS EXPECTED TO TOTAL ABOUT $260 MILLION IN 2018
* Q3 2017 results announced for eqt midstream partners and eqt gp holdings
* EQT Midstream Partners LP - declared quarterly cash distribution of $0.98 per unit for Q3, which is 5 pct higher than Q2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: