Eurazeo SA (EURA.PA)
19 Jan 2018
Jan 18 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* INVESTMENT COMPANY WILL INVEST C. €100 MILLION TO BECOME THE GROUP’S MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER
* IDI, IDINVEST MANAGEMENT TEAM SAY HAVE ENTERED EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS FOR EURAZEO TO ACQUIRE IDINVEST PARTNERS
* EURAZEO WOULD HOLD APPROX 70% OF CAPITAL OF MANAGEMENT COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Eurazeo is in exclusive talks with French investment group IDI to take a 51 pct stake in mid-cap private equity firm Idinvest, Les Echos reported on Monday
Dec 5 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* EURAZEO PATRIMOINE ENTERS INTO EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS WITH BRIDGEPOINT TO ACQUIRE C2S GROUP Source text: http://bit.ly/2iNTKPp Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* EURAZEO BRANDS INVESTED ABOUT $70 MILLION FOR SUBSTANTIAL MAJORITY INTEREST IN NEST FRAGRANCES
PARIS, Nov 29 French investment company Eurazeo has agreed to buy a 30 percent stake in Rhone, a private equity firm set up by former Goldman Sachs and Lazard bankers, in a deal which Eurazeo said would boost its earnings.
* EURAZEO ANNOUNCES THAT VIRGINIE MORGON, CO'S CURRENT DEPUTY CEO, WILL BECOME CEO FROM MARCH 19, 2018