Evonik Industries AG (EVKn.DE)
17 Nov 2017
Nov 2 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Nov 2 German specialty chemicals maker Evonik is currently not interested in buying Swiss peer Clariant or any of its parts, a person familiar with Evonik said, citing a lack of strategic fit and high prices the assets would command.
* Says production plant in Deer Park, Texas has resumed full operations
* Says evonik oil additives USA unit temporarily shut down its production at Deer Park, Texas plant due to tropical storm Harvey Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Grace agrees to acquire Evonik Dental silica and huber defoamer product lines
* Says successfully acquires silica business from J.M. Huber corporation
BRUSSELS, June 22 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators said on Thursday that they had cleared German chemical company Evonik's planned $630 million purchase of U.S. company Huber Corp's [CPKEL.UL] silica business.
* Says signs new syndicated credit line worth 1.75 billion eur to refinance existing credit lines
BRUSSELS, May 31 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: