Expedia Inc (EXPE.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
* EXPEDIA INC - CO AND G6 HOSPITALITY FORM STRATEGIC TECHNOLOGY AND MARKETING PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ups share stake in Apple to 1.4 million shares from 625,000 shares - SEC filing
Oct 27 Shares of Expedia Inc fell sharply on Friday after the U.S. online travel services company posted earnings that fell well short of analysts estimates and slashed its full-year profit forecast.
Oct 27 Shares of U.S. online travel services company Expedia Inc fell sharply on Friday after a bleak earnings report that fell short of analysts estimates and saw the company cut its own forecast for full year profit.
Oct 26 Online travel services company Expedia Inc reported quarterly profit below Wall Street's consensus forecast, sending the brand's shares tumbling in after-hours trading on Thursday.
Oct 26 Online travel-booking company Expedia Inc reported a 15 percent rise in third-quarter revenue on strong performance in the company's vacation rental unit HomeAway.
* Expedia Inc - qtrly revenue $2,965.8 million versus $2,580.9 mln
* Expedia, Inc. announces pricing of private offering of senior notes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB-' rating to Expedia, Inc.'s (Expedia) announced issuance of senior unsecured notes. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. Expedia plans to use the note proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of $500 million senior unsecured notes due 2018, working capital, capital expenditures, acquisitions, and shareholder returns. Fi
* Expedia Inc announces proposed private offering of senior notes