Fonciere des Regions SA (FDR.PA)
23 May 2018
PARIS French property group Fonciere des Regions made its first foray into the British market on Thursday, in a deal to buy 14 upmarket hotels from Starwood Capital for 858 million pounds ($1.2 billion).
PARIS, May 3 French property group Fonciere des Regions made its first foray into the British market on Thursday, in a deal to buy 14 upmarket hotels from Starwood Capital for 858 million pounds ($1.2 billion).
* To finance this transaction, Foncière des Murs, a subsidiary of Foncière des Régions, has in particular planned an increase of its share capital in the amount of c. €300 million, to be subscribed by all its major shareholders
* Starwood Capital agrees to sell an 830 million pounds ($1.13 billion) portfolio of U.K. Hotels to Foncière des Régions
* Q1 RENTAL INCOME GROUP SHARE EUR 146 MILLION DOWN 2.0 PERCENT
* Fonciere to seek Milan share listing (Adds detail, background)
PARIS, April 20 French property group Fonciere des Regions has started talks over buying full control of its Italian subsidiary Beni Stabili, in the latest merger move to hit the European property market.
* Foncière des Régions has confirmed that exclusive-rights discussions are underway with Starwood Capital for the purpose of acquiring a portfolio of fourteen 4- and 5-star hotels in major cities across the UK
* FY TOTAL RENTAL REVENUE EUR 927.4 MILLION, UP 2.0 PERCENT AT CONSTANT SCOPE
* SELLS NON-STRATEGIC ASSETS AMOUNTING TO NEARLY €290 MILLION Source text: http://bit.ly/2BMmtI4 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)