FirstEnergy Corp (FE.N)
20 Aug 2018
BRIEF-FirstEnergy - On May 3 AE Supply Gave Notice Of Optional Redemption Of About $305 Mln Senior Notes
* FIRSTENERGY - PER OBLIGATIONS UNDER ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT, ON MAY 3 AE SUPPLY GAVE NOTICE OF OPTIONAL REDEMPTION OF ABOUT $305 MILLION SENIOR NOTES
BRIEF-FirstEnergy Announces Agreement With Creditors In FirstEnergy Solutions' Chapter 11 Proceedings
* FIRSTENERGY ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE WITH CREDITORS IN FIRSTENERGY SOLUTIONS' CHAPTER 11 PROCEEDINGS
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.67 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
NEW YORK, April 1 FirstEnergy Corp said late on Saturday its nuclear and coal power plant units filed for bankruptcy court protection as the company looks to restructure, sell assets and win government support to cope with competitors using lower-cost natural gas.
NEW YORK/WASHINGTON U.S. power company FirstEnergy Corp urged the federal government on Thursday to evoke little-used emergency powers to help it keep several struggling nuclear and coal-fired power plants open, a move critics blasted as an attempt at a corporate bailout.
NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, March 29 U.S. power company FirstEnergy Corp urged the federal government on Thursday to evoke little-used emergency powers to help it keep several struggling nuclear and coal-fired power plants open, a move critics blasted as an attempt at a corporate bailout.
March 29 FirstEnergy Corp called on U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry on Thursday to direct the operator of the Mid Atlantic and Midwest power grid to take steps to keep several nuclear and coal-fired power plants in service to maintain the future reliability of the region's electric grid.
BRIEF-FirstEnergy Solutions Files Deactivation Notice For Three Nuclear Plants In Ohio And Pennsylvania
* FIRSTENERGY SOLUTIONS FILES DEACTIVATION NOTICE FOR THREE COMPETITIVE NUCLEAR GENERATING PLANTS IN OHIO AND PENNSYLVANIA
* DAVIS-BESSE NUCLEAR POWER STATION RETURNS TO SERVICE FOLLOWING REFUELING AND MAINTENANCE OUTAGE
* FIRSTENERGY CORP FILES FOR RESALE OF UP TO 59 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK - SEC FILING
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€21.22||--|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€17.50||--|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC.N)||$44.26||-0.27|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$81.81||-0.47|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$72.18||-0.32|
|NextEra Energy Inc (NEE.N)||$174.30||-0.87|
|Dominion Energy Inc (D.N)||$71.78||+0.03|
|PPL Corp (PPL.N)||$30.12||+0.24|
|Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE.N)||$35.57||-0.19|
|Cleco Corporate Holdings LLC (CNL.N)||--||--|