FFP SA (FFPP.PA)
17 Jan 2018
* FFP has committed to invest $150 million in JAB CF Global Brand II, the second co-investment vehicle raised by JAB Holding Company, to continue its expansion strategy in the consumer goods sector
* FFP INTENDS TO TENDER ITS ZODIAC AEROSPACE SHARES TO SAFRAN’S EXCHANGE OFFER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REPORTED ON MONDAY IT COMPLETED ITS SECOND BOND ISSUE: A EURO PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF 87.5 MILLION EUROS
Sept 13 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* H1 CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT, GROUP SHARE EUR 211 MILLION VERSUS EUR 3 MILLION YEAR AGO Source text: http://bit.ly/2xXaGEQ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CLAYAX HAS UNDERTAKEN NOT TO SELL ANY SPIE SHARE AT A PRICE LOWER TO THE TRANSACTION PRICE FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS FOLLOWING THE COMPLETION OF THE BLOCK TRADE