Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
21 Mar 2018
* SAYS FOR 2018, CO EXPECTS REVENUE GROWTH OF AROUND 8 PERCENT AT CONSTANT CURRENCY
* SAYS ESTABLISHES PROVISION OF EUR 200 MILLION REGARDING ONGOING FCPA SETTLEMENT NEGOTIATIONS
* FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE AG & CO. KGAA EXPECTS MATERIAL POSITIVE EFFECTS FROM US TAX REFORM
FRANKFURT, Dec 22 German healthcare group Fresenius said late on Friday a U.S. tax reform would lead to a one-time book gain of around 90 million euros ($107 million) affecting its 2017 net income.
FRANKFURT, Dec 22 German dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care said late on Friday a U.S. tax reform would lead to a one-time book gain of around 200 million euros ($237 million) affecting its 2017 net earnings.
* DGAP-NEWS: FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE CLOSES DIVESTMENT OF SHIEL MEDICAL LABORATORY TO QUEST DIAGNOSTICS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ACHIEVES IMPROVED HEALTH OUTCOMES AND SAVINGS IN DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM IN THE UNITED STATES Source text: http://bit.ly/2ABgWrh Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, Nov 2 German healthcare group Fresenius said third-quarter adjusted net income gained 11 percent on higher drug sales and helped by the addition of Spanish hospitals chain Quironsalud.
* Says Q3 sales up 3 pct at 4.336 billion eur (+8 pct at constant currency)
* NXSTAGE ANNOUNCES STOCKHOLDER APPROVAL OF MERGER AGREEMENT WITH FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE