Fnac Darty SA (FNAC.PA)
23 May 2018
Feb 22 Fnac Darty CEO Enrique Marinez tells a news conference:
* FY PRO FORMA REVENUE EUR 7.45 BILLION VERSUS EUR 7.42 BILLION YEAR AGO
Feb 19 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* GROUPE FNAC DARTY APPOINTS NEW DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND E-COMMERCE
DUESSELDORF Germany's Ceconomy , Europe's biggest consumer electronics group, is making a big push to try to resolve a long-running dispute with a major shareholder, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, Feb 9 Ceconomy has no plans to raise its holding in France's Fnac Darty after shareholder Knight Vinke sold its stake in the French company to insurance broker SFAM, Ceconomy's chief executive said on Friday.
* SFAM could further increase stake but no plans to seek control
REFILE-BRIEF-Private equity firm Ardian buys minority stake in FNAC Darty stakeholder and insurance broker SFAM
* Private equity firm Ardian says it has bought a minority stake in SFAM, a leading European broker of smartphone and multimedia insurance.
PARIS, Feb 6 French insurance broker SFAM bought 11 percent of French consumer electronics chain FNAC Darty for 335 million euros ($415 million), it said on Tuesday, becoming the second-biggest shareholder after German retailer Ceconomy.
* CEO hopes purchasing alliance with Carrefour to be sealed soon