TechnipFMC PLC (FTI.PA)
21 Aug 2018
July 2 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* QTRLY INBOUND ORDERS $3,487.0 MILLION VERSUS $1,589.5 MILLION
* TECHNIPFMC PLC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS J. PFERDEHIRT'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.7 MILLION
BRIEF-Technipfmc Commenced An Exchange Offer For Outstanding Unregistered 3.45 Pct Senior Notes Due 2022
* TECHNIPFMC PLC - COMMENCED AN EXCHANGE OFFER FOR OUTSTANDING UNREGISTERED 3.45 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022, SERIES A
OSLO Offshore oil services firm Subsea 7 has made an unsolicited offer worth about $2 billion for U.S. rival McDermott , potentially breaking up the U.S. company's agreed deal with onshore engineering firm Chicago Bridge & Iron (CB&I) .
* McDermott says Subsea 7 offer undervalues the company (Adds context, analyst quote, updates share prices)
* TechnipFMC has been awarded a front-end engineering design (FEED) contract by BP for the floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit for the Tortue/Ahmeyim Field Development, a major LNG (liquefied natural gas) project located offshore on the maritime border of Mauritania and Senegal.
HOUSTON Saudi Aramco took the first steps to integrating a petrochemicals business into the United States' biggest oil refinery, which is operated by its subsidiary Motiva Enterprises.
* TECHNIPFMC AND MAGMA GLOBAL TO ENTER INTO A STRATEGIC COLLABORATION AGREEMENT FOR HYBRID FLEXIBLE PIPE
* SNC-LAVALIN - IN CONSORTIUM WITH TECHNIPFMC, CO AWARDED LUMP SUM EPC CONTRACT TO SUPPLY NOVA CHEMICALS WITH TWO GAS CRACKING FURNACES