Goldcorp Inc (G.TO)
22 Feb 2018
* PROGRAM TO IMPLEMENT $250 MILLION OF SUSTAINABLE ANNUAL EFFICIENCIES BY MIDDLE OF 2018 IS ON TRACK WITH NEARLY $200 MILLION ACHIEVED IN 2017
* MAWSON ANNOUNCES C$8.1 MILLION STRATEGIC INVESTMENT BY GOLDCORP INC.
Jan 16 Canadian gold miner Goldcorp Inc is "done" with mergers and acquisitions and will focus on building new mines at projects it already owns and on improving existing operations, Chief Executive David Garofalo said on Tuesday.
* IS "DONE" WITH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, CEO DAVID GAROFALO SAYS
* GOLDCORP ACHIEVES 2017 PRODUCTION AND COST GUIDANCE; 20/20/20 PLAN ON TRACK
* WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS- AT TIME OF CLOSING OF PRIMERO ARRANGEMENT , UNIT AGREED TO RELEASE GUARANTEE PROVIDED BY GOLDCORP UNDER EXISTING SPA
MEXICO CITY, Nov 8 The oil firm co-founded by the chairman of Canadian gold miner Goldcorp Inc wants to aggressively expand in Mexico in coming years, including a potential joint venture with state-owned Pemex, the company's director said in an interview on Wednesday.
* Orla Mining announces completion of acquisition of Camino Rojo Project from Goldcorp Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Goldcorp completes sale of camino rojo oxide project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Goldcorp Inc's $250 million efficiency program will likely be extended beyond 2018, efficiency target increased - CEO