Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
18 May 2018
* REG-GENMAB ANNOUNCES NET SALES OF DARZALEX® (DARATUMUMAB) FOR FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
COPENHAGEN, April 10 Genmab plans to own a bigger share of drugs in its early-stage pipeline as Europe's biggest biotechnology company prepares to reduce its reliance on a blockbuster cancer drug, marketed by partner Johnson & Johnson.
* PROJECTED REVENUE FOR 2018 CONSISTS PRIMARILY OF DARZALEX ROYALTIES OF APPROXIMATELY DKK 1,750 MLN THAT ARE BASED ON AN ESTIMATED USD 2.0 - 2.3 BLN OF DARZALEX NET SALES IN 2018
* ANNOUNCES 2017 NET SALES FIGURES FOR DARZALEX® (DARATUMUMAB)
* ANNOUNCES NOVARTIS’ INTENTION TO TRANSITION ARZERRA® (OFATUMUMAB) FROM COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIA COMPASSIONATE USE PROGRAMS FOR THE TREATMENT OF CLL IN NON-US MARKETS
* U.S. FDA GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW FOR DARATUMUMAB IN FRONT LINE MULTIPLE MYELOMA
BRIEF-Gemnab Says Artisan Partners Increased Indirect Ownership In Co To 5.04 Pct Of Share Capital and Voting Rights
* GENMAB - ARTISAN PARTNERS INCREASED THEIR INDIRECT OWNERSHIP IN CO TO 3,081,731 SHARES, AMOUNTING TO 5.04% OF SHARE CAPITAL, VOTING RIGHTS IN CO
Dec 12 FOLLOWING ARE STATEMENTS FROM GENMAB'S R'N'D UPDATE IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA:
LONDON Genmab was Europe's second biggest biotech company, until its partner Johnson & Johnson bought Switzerland's Actelion for $30 billion this year and propelled the Danish antibody specialist to the top spot.
LONDON Europe's biggest biotechnology company, Denmark's Genmab, expects some delays to regional drug approvals as the European Medicines Agency is uprooted from London to Amsterdam.