Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
21 Mar 2018
* Looks to raise 150 mln stg from investors to offset Carillion collapse costs
* HY GROUP REVENUE 1,403 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 1,235 MILLION EUROS A YEAR AGO
* PROPOSES TO RAISE £150M OF NEW EQUITY CAPITAL (CAPITAL RAISING) FROM ITS SHAREHOLDERS IN COMING WEEKS
Feb 14 British construction group Galliford Try laid out plans to raise 150 million pounds ($209 million) from investors in coming weeks and said it would bring forward plans to increase its dividend cover to the current financial year.
Jan 16 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 8 points on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.14 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Jan 16 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 8 points on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers. * RIO TINTO: Global miner Rio Tinto said on Tuesday it could ship up to an additional 10 million tonnes of iron ore in 2018 worth $780 million at today's prices after reporting a 1 percent rise in 2017 shipments. * CITIGROUP: Citigroup Inc will increase compensation for women and minorities to bridge pay gaps in the United States, the United Kingdom and Germa
* GKN rises as Melrose seeks to woo shareholders (Recasts, adds closing share prices)
BRIEF-Galliford Says To Discuss To Minimise Impact Of Carillion Bankruptcy On Aberdeen Contract With Scotland
* GROUP IS IN JOINT VENTURE WITH CARILLION AND BALFOUR BEATTY ON £550 MILLION ABERDEEN WESTERN PERIPHERAL ROUTE CONTRACT
* GALLIFORD TRY PLC - HAS SIGNED CONTRACTS WITH MACE DEVELOPMENTS TO CONSTRUCT A NEW STUDENT ACCOMMODATION BLOCK IN CARDIFF Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GALLIFORD TRY - SAYS ITS BUILDING DIVISION HAS BEEN AWARDED ALL SIX LOTS THAT IT BID FOR ON EDUCATION AND SKILLS FUNDING AGENCY'S SCHOOL BUILDING FRAMEWORK