Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK.N)
19 Apr 2018
DUBLIN/NEW YORK Smurfit Kappa Group Plc , Europe's largest paper packaging producer, said on Tuesday it had rejected a takeover offer from U.S. peer International Paper Co , which the suitor later revealed was worth 8 billion euros ($10 billion). | Video
* European paper packaging shares' performance http://tmsnrt.rs/2Ff9HIz (Adds International Paper's statement)
* Q4 2017 NET INCOME NEGATIVELY IMPACTED BY $14.9 MILLION OF BUSINESS COMBINATIONS AND OTHER SPECIAL CHARGES
BRIEF-Graphic Packaging Says U.S. FTC Granted Early Termination For Deal Between Co, International Paper, Others
* GRAPHIC PACKAGING- ON NOV 22, U.S. FTC GRANTED EARLY TERMINATION OF WAITING PERIOD UNDER HART-SCOTT-RODINO ACT, FOR DEAL BETWEEN CO, INTERNATIONAL PAPER, OTHERS Source text : (http://bit.ly/2AIqIrN) Further company coverage:
* Graphic Packaging Holding Co agrees to acquire Seydaco Packaging Corp and its affiliates
* Graphic Packaging Holding Company reports third quarter 2017 results
* Graphic Packaging to create a $6 billion integrated paper-based packaging company by combining with International Paper's North America consumer packaging business
International Paper Co has agreed to combine its North America consumer packaging business with Graphic Packaging Holding Co in a deal that values the International Paper division at $1.8 billion, the companies said on Tuesday.
* International paper and Graphic Packaging create leading consumer packaging platform
Oct 24 International Paper Co has agreed to combine its North America consumer packaging business with Graphic Packaging Holding Co in a deal that values the International Paper division at $1.8 billion, the companies said on Tuesday.