Gap Inc (GPS.N)
22 Mar 2018
* GAP SAYS CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER DARA BAZZANO NOTIFIED HER INTENTION TO RESIGN - SEC FILING
* GAP - ANNOUNCED NEW GOAL FOR ALL OF ITS TIER 1 SUPPLIERS TO MAKE TRANSITION FROM A CASH-BASED SYSTEM TO DIGITAL PAYMENTS BY 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 1Gap Inc's dependence on its low-end Old Navy line of clothing lessened in the holiday quarter as the apparel retailer managed to better its sales of other brands, helping the company's same-store sales blow past Wall Street estimates.
March 1Apparel retailer Gap Inc reported same-store sales for the holiday quarter blew past Wall Street estimates as shoppers bought more of its low-end Old Navy line of clothing.
* Q4 FISCAL YEAR 2017 COMPARABLE SALES WERE UP 5 PERCENT COMPARED WITH AN INCREASE OF 2 PERCENT LAST YEAR
* GAP INC - AUTHORIZED A Q1 FISCAL YEAR 2018 DIVIDEND OF $0.2425 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gap Inc said on Tuesday it was disappointed with the progress at turning around the fortunes of its eponymous brand and that the head of the business, Jeff Kirwan, was leaving.
* Shares fall as much as 7.6 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
Feb 20 Gap Inc said on Tuesday that Jeff Kirwan, president and chief executive of its eponymous brand will leave the apparel retailer.
* GAP INC - JEFF KIRWAN, PRESIDENT AND CEO OF GAP BRAND, WILL LEAVE COMPANY
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$68.89||--|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$28.27||--|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$81.00||--|
|Kohl's Corporation (KSS.N)||$63.01||-0.73|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$46.87||--|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$38.36||-1.06|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$75.04||--|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$23.08||--|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$19.57||--|
|ARO Liquidation Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.01||0.00|