Garmin Ltd (GRMN.OQ)
* Garmin - co, Fit Pay announced Garmin Pay Now Live on Garmin's Vívoactive 3 smartwatch, available to cardholders of issuing banks supporting new service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Garmin announces integration with UnitedHealthcare motion wellness program, enabling eligible plan participants to earn more than $1,000 in annual rewards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 1 Garmin Ltd beat profit estimates for the eighth straight quarter and raised its full-year forecasts amid higher demand for its outdoor, marine and aviation devices, sending its shares up 5 percent.
* Garmin reports third quarter revenue and profit growth; raises guidance
Nov 1 Garmin Ltd reported a 2.9 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, helped by demand for its outdoor activity gadgets such as GPS-based watches.
* Says has acquired Navionics S.p.A. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CUPERTINO, Calif., Sept 12 A decade after then-CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the first iPhone, Apple Inc on Tuesday is set to introduce a completely redesigned top-of-the-line iPhone along with two other new phones, as well as a big upgrade to the Apple Watch and a higher-definition Apple TV.
* Garmin Ltd - jury found that Garmin had "willfully infringed" two Navico "downscan" patents and awarded damages in amount of $38 million
* NXT-ID Inc - NXT-ID subsidiary FitPay to power Garmin Pay on Garmin vivoactive 3 smartwatch Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mastercard Inc - announced that it is adding payment capabilities to newly launched Garmin Vívoactive 3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (6814.T)||¥865||--|
|Mitac International Corp. (2315.TW)||--||--|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$159.59||+1.05|
|Nokia Oyj (NOKIA.HE)||€4.01||+0.03|
|Nike Inc (NKE.N)||$67.14||+0.75|
|Nike Inc (NKESA.PK)||--||--|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$96.76||-0.57|
|Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL.N)||$137.45||+0.10|
|Magellan Health Inc (MGLN.OQ)||$101.40||-0.65|
|Timex Group India Ltd (TIMX.BO)||Rs63.50||+2.70|