Greaves Cotton Ltd (GRVL.NS)
* Sept quarter profit 491.9 million rupees versus 512.5 million rupees year ago
* Says announced strategic partnership with Altigreen Propulsion Labs.
BRIEF-Greaves Cotton signs deal with MLR Auto, Continental Engines to develop fuel agnostic last mile transport solutions
* Says signed agreement with MLR Auto, Continental Engines for developing fuel agnostic last mile transport solutions Source text: [Greaves Cotton, the market leader in diesel powertrains for last mile transport, today announced an agreement to develop fuel agnostic last mile transport solutions with MLR Auto and Continental Engines Pvt Ltd (Baxy Group), two of India’s well known Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). The partnership aims to develop a new generation of fuel agnostic power trai
* Co signs agreement with Atul Auto to develop new generation of fuel agnostic range of power train solutions Source text: [This is to share with you that Greaves Cotton, an industry leader in last mile transportation solutions, & Atul Auto, a leading 3-wheeler manufacturing company have signed an agreement to develop a new generation of fuel agnostic range of power train solutions.] Further company coverage:
* Gets members' nod for appointment of Nagesh Basavanhalli as MD, CEO Source text - http://bit.ly/2v3drWD Further company coverage:
* June quarter profit 411.7 million rupees versus 385.4 million rupees year ago