Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
April 25 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's quarterly profit dropped more than 50 percent due to weaker demand and it warned that higher raw-materials costs would weigh on the company for the remainder of the year, sending its shares down 5 percent.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.46 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 25 U.S. tiremaker Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's quarterly profit more than halved on Wednesday, hit by higher raw materials-related costs and weaker demand.
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER - ANNOUNCED A NEW NATURAL RUBBER PROCUREMENT POLICY REFLECTING ITS COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE SOURCING OF RAW MATERIALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Delta Air Lines, Goodyear Tire & Rubber and Lincoln National Corp may have more upside than their discounted share prices suggest, Barron's reported.
April 22 Delta Air Lines, Goodyear Tire & Rubber and Lincoln National Corp may have more upside than their discounted share prices suggest, Barron's reported.
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER SAYS CO & BRIDGESTONE AMERICAS ANNOUNCED DEAL TO FORM A 50/50 JV - SEC FILING
* GOODYEAR NAMES NICHOLAS MITCHELL SENIOR DIRECTOR OF INVESTOR RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED RE-ELECTION OF 12 MEMBERS OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO NEW ONE-YEAR TERMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
BRIEF-Goodyear Tire & Rubber Says CEO Kramer's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $10.8 Mln Vs $19.8 Mln In FY 2016
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO SAYS CEO RICHARD KRAMER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.8 MILLION VERSUS $19.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HlliC6) Further company coverage:
|Kumho Tire Co Inc (073240.KS)||₩6,440.00||+40.00|
|Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)||¥4,377||-24.00|
|Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd (5101.T)||¥2,343||+2.00|
|Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd. (5105.T)||¥1,643||-5.00|
|Hankook Tire Worldwide Co Ltd (000240.KS)||₩18,000.00||+400.00|
|Continental AG (CONG.DE)||€202.80||-6.70|
|Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB.N)||$27.05||--|