Global Telecom Holding SAE (GTHE.CA)
* BOARD APPROVES TO CAPITALIZE PKR 1.26 BILLION LOAN THROUGH ISSUING 126.2 MILLION SHARES WITH PAR VALUE OF PKR 10 IN MOBILINK MICROFINANCE BANK TO CO Source: (http://bit.ly/2ki8XF8) Further company coverage: )
* EXTENDS TERM OF EXISTING $200 MILLION UNSECURED SHORT-TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WITH CITI AND ING BANK FROM DEC 15 2017 UNTIL JUNE 15 2018 Source: (http://bit.ly/2iMjLuW) Further company coverage: )
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, November 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says the proposed buy-out of Global Telecom Holding S.A.E (GTH) shares not owned by VEON Ltd. may significantly increase the latter's leverage above the downgrade threshold level. Deleveraging may be slow due to limited free cash flow growth resulting from progressive future dividend payments and likely spectrum investments in the near term, including in Bangladesh and Ukraine. The positi
* Q3 NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS $7 MILLION VERSUS $9 MILLION YEAR AGO
* VEON HOLDINGS SEEKS EFSA APPROVAL FOR MANDATORY OFFER TO BUY 1.998 BILLION SHARES OF GLOBAL TELECOM HOLDING AT EGP 7.9 PER SHARE
DUBAI, Sept 26 Rising oil prices helped Middle East indexes eke out modest gains on Tuesday, though shares more exposed to foreign funds followed global markets lower, weighed down by a list of worries including North Korea.
* Q2 TOTAL REVENUE $765 MILLION VERSUS $693 MILLION YEAR AGO Source: (http://bit.ly/2vrlblP) Further company coverage: