Gerresheimer AG (GXIG.DE)
13 Jul 2018
July 12 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2030 GMT on Thursday:
July 12 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1000 GMT on Thursday:
* Maximum price of 350 mln euros depends on meeting milestones
BERLIN, July 12 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday:
FRANKFURT, April 25 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday:
MILAN/LONDON European shares rose on Thursday alongside a relief rally across global markets after U.S. President Trump signaled that military strikes in Syria may not be imminent.
* Sulzer freed of U.S. sanctions, shares rally (Adds closing prices)
* FOURTH-QUARTER REVENUES UP 4.7%, WITH ORGANIC GROWTH OF 6.7%.
* GERRESHEIMER AG: DR. CHRISTIAN FISCHER RESIGNS AS CEO OF GERRESHEIMER AG
* EXPECTS SIGNIFICANT POSITIVE EFFECTS FROM US TAX REFORM IN 2018