Halliburton Co (HAL.N)
23 Feb 2018
* HALLIBURTON DECLARES DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
Feb 15 U.S. oilfield services company Halliburton Co's first-quarter earnings will be reduced by 10 cents per share due to delays in deliveries of sand used in fracking, Chief Financial Officer Christopher Weber said on Thursday.
Feb 15 Halliburton Co's first-quarter earnings would be reduced by 10 cents per share due to delays in sand deliveries, a company executive said on Thursday.
Jan 22 U.S. oilfield services company Halliburton Co reported a bigger-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit on Monday and gave an upbeat outlook for 2018, as higher oil prices continue to push U.S. production to near-record levels.
BRIEF-Halliburton "encouraged by international markets for the first time in three years" : conf call
* HALLIBURTON SAYS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STARTED TO SHOW SIGNS OF RECOVERY IN THE LATTER HALF OF THE YEAR- CONF CALL
* Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.53 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
Jan 22 Halliburton Co reported a wider loss in the fourth quarter, as it set aside $1.05 billion for income tax payments related to recently-passed changes in U.S. corporate taxation.
* HALLIBURTON RECOMMENDS REJECTION OF BELOW-MARKET MINI-TENDER OFFER BY BAKER MILLS LLC
* OPEC sees shale complementing production when demand is rising
SANTA CRUZ, Nov 23 Venezuela's PDVSA is in talks with Russia's Rosneft, Italy's Eni, Spain's Repsol and Norway's Statoil to get credit for oil and gas projects, a company executive said on Wednesday, in a bid to reverse a slump in output to an almost 30-year low.