HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.NS)
16 Mar 2018
* SIGNS IT DEAL WITH NORWAY-BASED STATKRAFT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 21 Indian shares ended higher on Wednesday, snapping three sessions of losses, as IT stocks such as HCL Technologies Ltd and ITC Ltd gained.
(Repeating to add more ratings.) Jan 30 Below are the ratings awarded by Investment Information Credit Rating Agency Ltd. (ICRA) for local debt instruments as of January 29, 2018. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------ ---------- ------ ----- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: -------------
* SAP TO RESELL HCL NEXT-GENERATION MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OVERHAUL SOLUTION UNDER BRAND NAME SAP® ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2GvSozA Further company coverage:
* GOT FIVE-YEAR IT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES AND APPLICATION MANAGEMENT CONTRACT WITH CADENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2rQQAhD Further company coverage:
HCL Technologies Ltd posted a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Friday, but missed estimates, hurt by higher expenses.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 20.75 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 20.62 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Jan 19 India's HCL Technologies Ltd posted a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Friday, but missed estimates, hurt by higher expenses.
* ANNOUNCES TERMINATION OF JV DEAL BETWEEN CO AND GREAT AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY (GAIC)
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy