Hannover Rueck SE (HNRGn.DE)
22 Mar 2018
* DIVIDEND PAYOUT RATIO FOR 2018 SEEN AT 35-40 PERCENT OF NET INCOME, COULD RISE IF PRESENT COMFORTABLE LEVEL OF CAPITALISATION REMAINS UNCHANGED
Feb 12 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
* Acacia Mining sinks 8 pct after scrapping dividend (Updates prices at close)
LONDON, Feb 12 British shares bounced back strongly on Monday after a tough week thanks to a relief rally in commodities stocks.
Feb 12 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 83 points higher at 7,175.5 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 1.25 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Feb 12 Saga Plc, a British tourism and insurance group for the over-50s, said it had signed a quota share deal with NewRe and German reinsurer Hannover Re to take on 80 percent of the motor underwriting risk of its in-house underwriter AICL.
* QUOTA SHARE COVER 80% OF UNDERWRITING RISK OF MOTOR POLICIES OF GROUP'S IN-HOUSE UNDERWRITER, AICL, TO TAKE EFFECT FROM 1 FEBRUARY 2019
* CEO SAYS DOESN'T ASSUME THAT PRICE INCREASES WILL ACCELERATE IN NEXT ROUND OF RENEWALS
* Storms weigh on parent Talanx's bottom line in 2017 (Adds details, background, wraps in Talanx)
FRANKFURT, Feb 7 Hannover Re said on Wednesday that it was optimistic for 2018 after treaty renewals at the start of the year showed a stabilization in prices and forecast full-year net profit of more than 1 billion euros ($1.24 billion).