Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)
16 Feb 2018
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO SAYS CEO MARGARET WHITMAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.1 MILLION VERSUS $35.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Hewlett Packard Enterprise Says Marc Andreessen Notified Board He Will Not Seek Reelection At 2018 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE SAYS ON FEB 1, MARC ANDREESSEN NOTIFIED BOARD HE WILL NOT SEEK REELECTION AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS-SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2GR7hwV) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Departing Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co CEO Meg Whitman will become chief executive of Hollywood producer Jeffrey Katzenberg's mobile media firm NewTV, the firm said on Wednesday.
* SETS REGULAR CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.075 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Jan 9 The UK's top share index climbed to a new record closing level on Tuesday as Morrisons led a buoyant retail sector on the back of a well-received Christmas trading update.
* SAID ON MONDAY: EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
LONDON Micro Focus International, the British firm that bought Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) software assets in a $8.8 billion deal, said its revenue would fall 2-4 percent in the 12 months to October, after a disappointing sales performance in the acquired business in recent months.
* MICRO FOCUS INTERNATIONAL PLC ("MICRO FOCUS") (LSE: MCRO.L, NYSE: MFGP) AND HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY ("HPE") HAVE DECIDED TO AMEND TERMS OF MERGER AGREEMENT DATED 7 SEPTEMBER 2016 IN RESPECT OF NOMINATED DIRECTORS
ZURICH Swiss group ABB and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have agreed a strategic partnership that combines their technologies to let customers harness industrial data to increase the efficiency and flexibility of operations.
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE - STRATEGIC GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP COMBINES ABB'S INDUSTRY-LEADING DIGITAL OFFERINGS WITH HPE'S INNOVATIVE HYBRID IT SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$156.18||+0.17|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||--||--|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$44.33||+0.25|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$50.71||+0.07|
|Lenovo Group Limited (0992.HK)||HK$3.94||+0.07|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥649||-1.00|
|NetApp Inc. (NTAP.OQ)||$56.51||-1.16|
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥814||+4.70|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$26.35||-0.56|