Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)
BRIEF-Hewlett Packard Enterprise Says Collaborating With Arm, Suse, 3 UK Universities To Accelerate Adoption Of Supercomputer Applications In UK
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE - COLLABORATING WITH ARM, SUSE, 3 UK UNIVERSITIES TO ACCELERATE ADOPTION OF SUPERCOMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN UK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE INCREASES REGULAR DIVIDEND BY APPROXIMATELY 50%
April 3 Goldman Sachs Group Inc on Tuesday appointed Colin Ryan, one of its top investment bankers in its technology, media and telecom group in San Francisco, as co-head of mergers and acquisitions in the Americas.
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO - CAPE NETWORKS WILL BECOME A PART OF ARUBA, A HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* Hammerson jumps after France's Klepierre approach (Recasts, adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, March 19 A plunge in Micro Focus' share price on a gloomy revenue outlook sent the UK's top share index down to a two-week low on Monday, with weakness in commodities-related sectors adding pressure.
LONDON, March 19 Britain's Micro Focus International said its chief executive had quit as the group cut its annual revenue forecast due to lower licence income and problems stemming from its purchase of Hewlett Packard Enterprise assets.
* COMMVAULT SYSTEMS - ANNOUNCED A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE TO DELIVER COMMVAULT HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS TO HPE CUSTOMERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Indexes up: Dow 0.81 pct, S&P 0.72 pct, Nasdaq 0.76 pct (Updates to open)
Shares of Hewlett Packard Enterprise rose 7 percent to a record in early trading on Friday after the company unveiled a $7 billion share buyback program, reported strong quarterly results and raised its full-year profit forecast.
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$146.72||+0.78|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||--||--|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$44.21||+0.50|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$45.96||+0.21|
|Lenovo Group Limited (0992.HK)||HK$3.63||+0.03|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥665||-1.60|
|NetApp Inc. (NTAP.OQ)||$67.46||+0.21|
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥798||-11.10|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$24.48||+0.19|