Herc Holdings Inc (HRI.N)
BRIEF-Hertz Global Holdings Inc Says President And CEO Katheryn Marinello's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $8 Mln
* HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO KATHERYN MARINELLO'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8 MLN - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ItYuky) Further company coverage:
* HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF €500 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES BY HERTZ HOLDINGS NETHERLANDS B.V.
* HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED €500 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES BY HERTZ HOLDINGS NETHERLANDS B.V.
Feb 28 Shares of Hertz Global Holdings Inc sank further after the opening bell on Wednesday, with the car rental company's post-earnings call failing to settle investors' nerves after it reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss a day earlier.
* HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS - EXPECT ABOUT $300 MILLION IN INVESTMENTS THAT WILL IMPACT ADJUSTED EBITDA IN 2018 OR ROUGHLY $40 MILLION INCREASE VERSUS 2017 - CONF CALL
* HERC HOLDINGS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES FULL YEAR GUIDANCE FOR 2018
* Shares down 6.5 pct after-market (Adds details on turnaround plan; updates share move)
* HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL-YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
Feb 27 Hertz Global Holdings Inc reported a quarterly profit on Tuesday compared with a year-ago loss, helped by a one-time gain due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
BRIEF-Hertz Global Says Unit Issued $1 Bln Series 2018-1 Rental Car Asset Backed Notes To Unaffiliated Third Parties
* HERTZ GLOBAL SAYS UNIT ISSUED $1.0 BILLION SERIES 2018-1 RENTAL CAR ASSET BACKED NOTES TO AN UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES- SEC FILING