Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.BO)
* SAYS ENTERING LAST QUARTER OF THIS FISCAL WITH STRONG FOCUS ON PREMIUM SEGMENT AND SCOOTERS Source text - http://bit.ly/2lGnE5p Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO HIKE EX-SHOWROOM PRICES OF ITS MOTORCYCLES, FROM JAN 1, TO PARTIALLY OFF-SET RISING INPUT COSTS
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Says Oct total sales of 631,105 units versus 663,153 units last year Source text: http://bit.ly/2iq16UO Further company coverage:
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, India's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, missing estimates.
Nov 1 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, India's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, missing estimates.
* Sept quarter profit after tax 10.10 billion rupees versus profit of 10.04 billion rupees last year
* Says Sept total sales of 720,739 units versus 674,961 units Source text - http://bit.ly/2fMK6uL Further company coverage:
Indian shares snapped three sessions of gains on Monday as investors sought refuge in safe havens as tensions in the Korean peninsula escalated following North Korea's sixth and most powerful nuclear test on Sunday.
Sept 4 Indian shares fell on Monday in line with Asian markets, heading for their first session of fall in four, as North Korea's latest nuclear test prompted investors to seek refuge in safe havens such as gold.