HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.L)
23 Mar 2018
* CZECH PPF SAYS SECURES EUR 3.025 BILLION FINANCING FOR TAKING OVER TELENOR ASSETS IN CEE
* HSBC HOLDINGS PLC ( "COMPANY") INTENDS TO ISSUE FOLLOWING PERPETUAL SUBORDINATED CONTINGENT CONVERTIBLE SECURITIES:
* ON 23 MAR CO INTENDS TO ISSUE US$2.25 BILLION 6.250% PERPETUAL SUBORDINATED CONTINGENT CONVERTIBLE SECURITIES
* HSBC said number of firms affected a small part of client base
** IT firm Mindtree Ltd's EBITDA margin recovery may continue in Q4 and FY 2019 post hitting a bottom in Q1, led by revenue growth and operational cost cuts, HSBC Global Research says in a note
March 6 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Feb 26 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* HSBC HOLDINGS PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BPeIoi) Further company coverage:
* HSBC HOLDINGS PLC - PHILLIP AMEEN, JOACHIM FABER AND JOHN LIPSKY WILL RETIRE AS NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS AT END OF THEIR CURRENT TERMS OF OFFICE
LONDON European shares rose on Tuesday thanks to a slew of well-received results, though banks were a weak spot after HSBC reported weaker than expected earnings and said it needed as much as $7 billion of fresh capital.