Husky Energy Inc (HSE.TO)
18 May 2018
HOUSTON, April 27 Husky Energy Inc's 38,000 barrel per day Superior, Wisconsin, refinery remained shut on Friday, one day after a large fire injured at least 15 people and forced evacuation of tens of thousands of residents, a company spokeswoman said.
* LOCAL AUTHORITIES DECLARED FIRE AT HUSKY ENERGY SUPERIOR REFINERY OUT AROUND 6:45 P.M. (CT) ON APRIL 26, 2018
NEW YORK/HOUSTON An explosion at Husky Energy's refinery in Superior, Wisconsin, caused a fire that burnT for several hours on Thursday and sent smoke billowing into the air, prompting the evacuation of thousands of residents, officials said. | Video
* UPDATE 2: HUSKY CONTINUES TO RESPOND TO INCIDENT AT SUPERIOR REFINERY
FIRE AT HUSKY ENERGY'S REFINERY IN SUPERIOR, WISCONSIN HAS BEEN EXTINGUISHED -MAYOR
TORONTO, April 26 Canada's main stock index rose to a five-week high on Thursday as financial and technology shares led broad-based gains, while Husky Energy Inc fell more than 8 percent after an explosion at the company's refinery in Wisconsin.
* HUSKY CONTINUES TO RESPOND TO INCIDENT AT SUPERIOR REFINERY
* HUSKY ENERGY INC - IS RESPONDING TO A FIRE AT ITS SUPERIOR REFINERY LOCATED IN SUPERIOR, WISCONSIN
April 26 Canada's Husky Energy Inc cut its 2018 production forecast on Thursday, saying it would temporarily cut heavy oil output due to low prices and a slow ramp up at its offshore Indonesia project.
* WTI/WCS crude differentials jump 59 pct (Adds analyst quote, updates shares)