Humana Inc (HUM.N)
16 Feb 2018
* TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 609,700 SHARES IN WELLS FARGO - SEC FILING
Feb 7 Humana Inc, which sells government-backed Medicare Advantage healthcare for older and disabled people, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit and saw a $550 million benefit in 2018 from the new U.S. corporate tax law.
Health insurer Humana Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, due to strength in its Medicare Advantage business and it forecast 2018 earnings that came in above analysts' estimates.
* BOARD INCREASES CASH DIVIDEND TO $0.50 PER SHARE, AN INCREASE OF 25 PERCENT FROM PRIOR DIVIDEND OF $0.40 PER SHARE
Feb 7 U.S. health insurer Humana Inc reported a fourth-quarter profit compared with a year-ago loss, due to strength in its Medicare Advantage business that sells healthcare plans to the elderly and the disabled.
* EXTENDICARE ANNOUNCES JANUARY 2018 DIVIDEND OF C$0.04 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Extendicare Says Received Approval Of Toronto Stock Exchange To Renew Normal Course Issuer Bid
* EXTENDICARE ANNOUNCES THE RENEWAL OF ITS NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
* TIVITY HEALTH - CO, HUMANA EXTENDED EXISTING PARTNERSHIP THROUGH DEC 31, 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUMANA - IS REVISING NET MEMBERSHIP GROWTH ESTIMATE FOR INDIVIDUAL MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PRODUCTS FOR YEAR ENDED DEC 31 TO 180,000 TO 200,000 MEMBERS
NEW YORK Hedge fund Brigade Capital Management, a top shareholder in Kindred Healthcare Inc , said on Wednesday the deal by U.S. health insurer Humana Inc and two private equity firms to buy Kindred was "disappointing and grossly inadequate."
|UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH.N)||$229.37||+3.35|
|Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)||$235.02||+2.96|
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$46.64||-0.09|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$24.30||+0.11|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||47.80zł||0.00|
|Aetna Inc (AET.N)||$178.51||+1.34|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC.TO)||$24.94||0.00|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC_pd.TO)||--||--|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC_pe.TO)||--||--|
|AEGON N.V. (AEGN.AS)||€5.51||-0.01|