Humana Inc (HUM.N)
22 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Kindred Healthcare Says Egan-Jones Joins ISS In Recommending Co Stockholders Vote "For" Transaction
* KINDRED HEALTHCARE SAYS EGAN-JONES JOINS ISS IN RECOMMENDING KINDRED STOCKHOLDERS VOTE “FOR” TRANSACTION WITH TPG, WELSH, CARSON, ANDERSON & STOWE, HUMANA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Leading Proxy Advisory Firm ISS Recommends Kindred Stockholders Vote “For” The Transaction With TPG Capital, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe And Humana Inc.
* LEADING PROXY ADVISORY FIRM ISS RECOMMENDS KINDRED STOCKHOLDERS VOTE “FOR” THE TRANSACTION WITH TPG CAPITAL, WELSH, CARSON, ANDERSON & STOWE AND HUMANA INC.
March 11 Humana Inc, Aetna Inc and other insurance providers enhance revenue by shuffling customers among privately managed plans, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
* HUMANA INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FooIro) Further company coverage:
U.S. health insurer Cigna Corp said on Thursday it would buy pharmacy benefits manager Express Scripts Holding Co for about $54 billion, the latest deal in the sector aimed at tackling soaring healthcare costs.
* HUMANA - DURING MEETINGS WITH INVESTORS, TO REAFFIRM GUIDANCE OF ABOUT $13.16-$13.66 IN DILUTED EPS,OR ABOUT $13.50- $14.00 IN ADJUSTED EPS, FOR FY18
* EXTENDICARE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE LYNDE CREEK RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
* TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 609,700 SHARES IN WELLS FARGO - SEC FILING
Feb 7 Humana Inc, which sells government-backed Medicare Advantage healthcare for older and disabled people, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit and saw a $550 million benefit in 2018 from the new U.S. corporate tax law.
Health insurer Humana Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, due to strength in its Medicare Advantage business and it forecast 2018 earnings that came in above analysts' estimates.
|UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH.N)||$215.21||--|
|Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)||$218.85||--|
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$45.71||-1.51|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$25.23||-0.03|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||46.60zł||--|
|Aetna Inc (AET.N)||$169.45||--|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC.TO)||$24.20||-0.00|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC_pd.TO)||--||--|
|Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC_pe.TO)||--||--|
|AEGON N.V. (AEGN.AS)||€5.34||-0.12|