Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)
17 Nov 2017
* Innogy shares flat (Adds CFO's comments, expectations of more impairments)
* Brazilian assets to list in Sao Paulo in December (Adds Q3 data, details, comments)
MADRID, Nov 7 Spanish utility Iberdrola said on Tuesday core profit slipped 5.1 percent in the first nine months of the year as a drought in Spain hit its hydroelectric capacity and on lower demand and margins in Britain.
* Siemens Gamesa delays strategy to February, share price falls
* Centre-right government acts to modify market (Updates after publication of draft bill)
LONDON, Oct 12 Britain will publish on Thursday a draft law designed to cap consumer energy prices for millions of households, taking action to try and fix a market it says punishes loyal customers.
LONDON, Oct 5 A British government plan to cap prices has wiped hundreds of millions of pounds off the value of household energy suppliers but details are scant and doubts remain about its implementation.
* Cap to be kept under review (Updates with more company reaction, share prices, analyst comment)
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - Economic boycotts are usually designed to force dramatic change. They deprive enemies of income that can be used to finance armies, feed propaganda machines and sustain populations - with the hope of provoking the target's people to overthrow their leaders. Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain have followed much of this playbook since early June in their ostracism of Qatar, which they accuse of financing terrorism.
LONDON, Aug 7 ScottishPower Renewables, part of Spanish utility Iberdrola, has received planning approval from the British government for a 1.2-gigawatt offshore wind farm off the coast of Norfolk, the firm said on Monday.