Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)
SAO PAULO/MADRID, Dec 15 Brazilian utility Neoenergia SA has postponed its plans for an initial public offering, the company said in a statement to the country's market regulator on Friday, after the pricing fell short of domestic shareholders' expectations.
* AVANGRID INC SAYS ON DECEMBER 1, CO ENTERED INTO A CUSTOMER LIQUIDITY AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
LONDON British Gas owner Centrica shed around a fifth of its market value on Thursday after warning its 2017 earnings would be well below forecasts due to fierce competition for business customers in North America and Britain.
LONDON, Nov 23 British Gas owner Centrica shed around a fifth of its market value on Thursday after warning its 2017 earnings would be well below forecasts due to fierce competition for business customers in North America and Britain.
* Innogy shares flat (Adds CFO's comments, expectations of more impairments)
* Brazilian assets to list in Sao Paulo in December (Adds Q3 data, details, comments)
MADRID, Nov 7 Spanish utility Iberdrola said on Tuesday core profit slipped 5.1 percent in the first nine months of the year as a drought in Spain hit its hydroelectric capacity and on lower demand and margins in Britain.
* Siemens Gamesa delays strategy to February, share price falls
* Centre-right government acts to modify market (Updates after publication of draft bill)
LONDON, Oct 12 Britain will publish on Thursday a draft law designed to cap consumer energy prices for millions of households, taking action to try and fix a market it says punishes loyal customers.