ICA Gruppen AB (ICAA.ST)
16 Mar 2018
Feb 8 ICA Gruppen AB CEO Per Stromberg in a conference call with analysts and media :
* ICA GRUPPEN CEO SEES CONTINUED TOUGH COMPETITION IN SWEDISH GROCERY RETAIL MARKET 2018 FROM NEW ONLINE PLAYERS AND CUT-PRICE RIVALS
STOCKHOLM, Feb 8 Sweden's biggest grocery retailer, ICA Gruppen, posted on Thursday a quarterly profit that matched expectations and said it would start up a first central picking warehouse for its online business in the third quarter at the latest.
* ICA GRUPPEN SAYS SALES IN ICA STORES INCREASED BY 4.3% IN DECEMBER 2017 COMPARED WITH CORRESPONDING MONTH YEAR BEFORE
Dec 14 Up to a tenth of food shopping in Sweden will probably have moved online in 3-5 years' time, from 2 percent currently, the head of Sweden's biggest food retailer ICA Gruppen said on Thursday.
* ICA GRUPPEN SAYS CAPITAL EXPENDITURES IN 2018 ARE ESTIMATED TO BE SEK 3.5 BILLION
* Q3 consolidated net sales amounted to SEK 26,428 million (25,752), an increase of 2.6%
* Says sales in Swedish Ica stores increased by 3.4% in October 2017 compared with corresponding month last year
* Lithuanian competition authority approves ICA Gruppen's acquisition of IKI with reservations
* Ica gruppen proposes sale of 17 stores in the process with the lithuanian competition authority