Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE.N)
16 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Intercontinental Exchange And Magellan Midstream Launch Auction For Short Term Crude Storage Capacity At Magellan East Houston Terminal
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE - CO, MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LAUNCHING NEW AUCTION FOR PART OF PERMIAN WTI STORAGE CAPACITY AT MAGELLAN EAST HOUSTON TERMINAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 12 Canada's biggest stock exchange operator, TMX Group Ltd, said on Monday its fourth-quarter profit nearly quadrupled, boosted by gains from the sale of some assets last year.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 GAAP DILUTED EPS OF $2.08 ON REVENUES OF $1.1 BILLION; FOURTH QUARTER 2017 ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.73
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES 20% INCREASE TO ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
Feb 7 Intercontinental Exchange Inc, which owns the New York Stock Exchange, reported a quarterly profit that more than tripled, helped by a one-time benefit of $764 million due to the new U.S. tax laws enacted by President Donald Trump.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES RECORD TRADING OF NYSE FANG+ INDEX FUTURES CONTRACT FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE HAS UPPED ITS STAKE IN EUROCLEAR TO AROUND 10 PERCENT - FT, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.ft.com/2DULJkU Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE AND BLOCKSTREAM LAUNCH CONSOLIDATED DATA FEED FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES
NEW YORK The Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday approved a proposal from No. 2 U.S. stock exchange operator Cboe Global Markets Inc to compete for end-of-day orders for stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Inc.
NEW YORK, Jan 17 The Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday approved a proposal from No. 2 U.S. stock exchange operator Cboe Global Markets Inc to compete for end-of-day orders for stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Inc.