Idea Cellular Ltd (IDEA.NS)
MUMBAI/BENGALURU Reliance Industries Ltd expects its earnings to increase further in the coming quarters after they hit a record in the third quarter, helped by the first-ever profit at its Jio telecoms business.
* End of capex cycle, profit from new businesses to aid growth (Adds management comment, details)
** Shares of Bharti Airtel Ltd fall as much as 1 pct to 504.10 rupees, while Idea Cellular Ltd drops as much as 3.1 pct to 105.15 rupees
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* SAYS NCLT SANCTIONS CO'S MERGER WITH VODAFONE MOBILE SERVICES LTD, VODAFONE INDIA LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2mkc2Wc Further company coverage:
Idea Cellular Ltd, India's third largest mobile services operator, on Thursday unveiled a 67.5 billion-rupee ($1.1 billion) fundraising plan ahead of its merger with Vodafone's local unit.
Jan 4 Idea Cellular Ltd, India's third largest mobile services operator, on Thursday unveiled a 67.5 billion-rupee ($1.1 billion) fundraising plan ahead of its merger with Vodafone's local unit.
* SAYS BOARD CONSTITUTED COMMITTEE OF DIRECTORS TO EVALUATE ROUTES FOR RAISING FOR CAPITAL OF UP TO 35 BILLION RUPEES
** Shares of Idea Cellular Ltd slip as much as 3 pct to 101.45 rupees
* SAYS TO CONSIDER PROPOSAL FOR RAISING FUNDS VIA PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT, QIP OR RIGHTS ISSUE Source text - http://bit.ly/2Ct2F0i Further company coverage: