Banca IFIS SpA (IF.MI)
18 May 2018
MILAN, May 15 Italy's Banca IFIS has agreed to buy rival FBS as it expands its collection business beyond a traditional focus on unsecured loans to include corporate and property-backed debt.
* TOGETHER WITH CERBERUS FOR FINANCING TRANSACTION OF NPL PORTFOLIO
* FY NET BANKING INCOME 519.6 MILLION EUROS, UP 59.4 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR
* SIGNS BINDING AGREEMENTS TO BUY CONTROLLING STAKE IN CREDIFARMA
MILAN, Jan 26 Veteran Italian banker and former Industry Minister Corrado Passera has raised 600 million euros ($746 million) from investors with the aim of acquiring a small bank, a source with knowledge of the matter said.
* NEW RETAIL AND CORPORATE NPL PURCHASES FOR OVER 197 MILLION EURO
* CONFIRMS FORECAST OF 5 BILLION EURO TOTAL PURCHASES THIS YEAR
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
* SIGN BINDING OFFER FOR ACQUISITION OF CONTROL OF CAP.ITAL.FIN S.P.A.