Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IMMY.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Jan 16 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning letter to Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Inc accusing it of making false or misleading claims that its compounded eye medications had the agency's approval.
* Imprimis Pharmaceuticals announces third quarter 2017 results
Shares of Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Inc sky-rocketed as much as 91 percent on Thursday, after the company said it would launch a cheaper alternative to Allergan Plc's controversial dry eye drug, Restasis, by next month.
BRIEF-Imprimis Pharma CEO says company intends to start selling prescriptions for its cheaper alternative to Restasis on Nov 1
* CEO - Intends to start selling prescriptions for its cheaper alternative to Restasis on November 1 Further company coverage:
* Imprimis Pharmaceuticals-making compounded Cyclosporine-based formulations available for physicians to consider prescribing as alternatives to Restasis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Inc - provided an update regarding FDA Medwatch notice issued on August 4, 2017
* Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Inc - responded to a press release issued by Allergan Plc regarding a lawsuit Allergan USA, Inc. filed against Imprimis
* Allergan files suits against Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Prescriber's Choice, Inc., and Sincerus Florida, LLC
* Imprimis pharmaceuticals announces second quarter 2017 financial results
* Imprimis statement regarding curcumin emulsion FDA medwatch notice