Indivior PLC (INDV.L)
19 Feb 2018
LONDON Britain's Indivior is launching a new weapon to fight the U.S. opioid crisis this month, but high hopes for its once-monthly injection were offset on Thursday by the need to set aside more cash for legal disputes.
LONDON, Feb 15 Britain's Indivior is launching a new weapon to fight the U.S. opioid crisis this month, but high hopes for its once-monthly injection were offset on Thursday by the need to set aside more cash for legal disputes.
LONDON, Feb 15 Britain's Indivior, which makes drugs to treat opioid addiction and plans to launch a key new product this month, said on Thursday it had increased provisions for investigative and antitrust litigation matters to $438 million.
* FY 2017 NET REVENUE AT $1,093M (FY 2016: $1,058M) INCREASED 3% ON A REPORTED BASIS (3% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE)
* U.S. UNIT FILED PATENT LAWSUITS AGAINST DR. REDDY'S, ACTAVIS, PAR, ALVOGEN AND TEVA FOR INFRINGEMENT OF UNITED STATES PATENT NO. 9,855,221
* EXPECTS ITS FUTURE US AFTER-TAX INCOME TO BE POSITIVELY IMPACTED BY RECENTLY-LEGISLATED CHANGES TO US CORPORATE TAXES
Dec 19 British drugmaker Indivior said it replaced all of its U.S. dollar and euro denominated outstanding term loans of about $484 million.
* INDIVIOR ANNOUNCES REPRICING AND MATURITY EXTENSION OF TERM LOAN FACILITIES AND REPLACEMENT OF CREDIT FACILITY
* INDIVIOR ANNOUNCES NDA ACCEPTANCE OF RBP-7000 RISPERIDONE MONTHLY DEPOT
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) accepted Indivior's application for its new schizophrenia treatment, the British drugmaker said on Tuesday, boosting hopes of marketing the drug in the country.