Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)
16 Feb 2018
* SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT FOR DIVESTMENT OF ENTIRE INVESTMENT FROM ONMOBILE SYSTEMS INC. USA
Feb 8 Indian shares rose more than 1 percent on Thursday after seven consecutive sessions of declines, as market heavyweights such as Infosys recovered and as drug maker Cipla gained on solid earnings.
* SAYS APPOINTED AS OFFICIAL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER BY A.S. WATSON GROUP Source text - http://bit.ly/2G0c52l Further company coverage:
Jan 17 Indian shares rose on Wednesday, as IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd and private lenders such as ICICI Bank Ltd rallied amid broader value buying in the market.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* LAUNCHES INFOSYS BUSINESS ASSURANCE STORE Source text: http://bit.ly/2FEoklb Further company coverage:
** Shares of IT services firms such as Infosys Ltd , Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and Wipro Ltd rise as much as 2.48 pct to 4.52 pct
Markets hit a fresh record high again on hopes of better earnings performance as TCS and Infosys results met expectations. Optimism related to the upcoming annual budget also aided sentiment.
BENGALURU The new chief executive of Infosys Ltd said he would lay out updated strategic priorities for India's second-biggest software services exporter by April after the company maintained its full-year revenue outlook.
* Company trying to put internal feud behind it (Adds details from press conference, management quotes)