ING Groep NV (INGA.AS)
15 Dec 2017
BRIEF-ING Groep NV Reports 6.70 Pct Passive Stake In Sucampo Pharmaceuticals As Of Dec 7 - SEC Filing
* REPORTS A 6.70 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF DEC 7 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yseEW4) Further company coverage:
* SAYS BY END-2025, WILL STOP FINANCING CLIENTS IN THE UTILITIES SECTOR THAT ARE OVER 5 PERCENT RELIANT ON COAL-FIRED POWER
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed ING Bank NV's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A+' and Viability Rating (VR) at 'a+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. The rating actions are part of a portfolio review of major Dutch banking groups rated by Fitch. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, VRS AND SENIOR DEBT ING Bank's ratings reflect
* Cost trimming in the Netherlands bears fruit (Updates with details on reasons for beat)
* NET CORE LENDING IN 3Q17 INCREASED BY EUR 8.0 BILLION; NET CUSTOMER DEPOSIT INFLOW AMOUNTED TO EUR 4.2 BILLION
AMSTERDAM, Nov 2 ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch financial services firm, on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit for the third quarter of 1.38 billion euros ($1.61 billion).
* Has launched ING ventures, a EUR 300 million fund aimed at investing in fintech companies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REG-ING EXPANDS INSTANT LENDING TO SMES IN FRANCE AND ITALY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* ING Groep NV reports 7.79 pct passive stake in the Finish Line Inc as of October 5 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yh6QKU) Further company coverage:
LONDON Anglian Water's issuance of the first water utility green bond in Europe should pave the way for more such instruments which should help the market grow, Dutch bank ING's head of sustainable capital markets said.