ING Groep NV (INGA.AS)
19 Feb 2018
FRANKFURT, Feb 1 ING's fast growing German unit incurred a sharp rise in costs in 2017 but said it was still committed to offering free checking accounts for its banking customers.
AMSTERDAM, Jan 31 ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch bank, on Wednesday reported a quarterly underlying pretax profit of 1.56 billion euros ($1.94 billion) that fell short of estimates, due to higher regulatory and investment costs, and a loss at its financial markets division.
* ING POSTS 2017 NET RESULT OF EUR 4,905 MILLION; 4Q17 NET RESULT OF EUR 1,015 MILLION
AMSTERDAM, Jan 31 ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch bank, on Wednesday reported a lower-than-expected underlying pretax profit of 1.56 billion euros ($1.94 billion) for the fourth quarter, as various costs came in higher than expected.
* ING COMPLETES PARTICIPATION IN BANK OF BEIJING SHARE OFFERING
* COMMON EQUITY TIER 1 REQUIREMENT FOR ING GROUP WILL BE 10.4% IN 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-ING Groep NV Reports 6.70 Pct Passive Stake In Sucampo Pharmaceuticals As Of Dec 7 - SEC Filing
* REPORTS A 6.70 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF DEC 7 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yseEW4) Further company coverage:
* SAYS BY END-2025, WILL STOP FINANCING CLIENTS IN THE UTILITIES SECTOR THAT ARE OVER 5 PERCENT RELIANT ON COAL-FIRED POWER
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed ING Bank NV's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A+' and Viability Rating (VR) at 'a+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. The rating actions are part of a portfolio review of major Dutch banking groups rated by Fitch. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, VRS AND SENIOR DEBT ING Bank's ratings reflect
* Cost trimming in the Netherlands bears fruit (Updates with details on reasons for beat)