Ingenico Group SA (INGC.PA)
13 Aug 2018
July 25 French payment specialist Ingenico Group reduced its full-year outlook on Wednesday, citing negative impact from currencies and its planned exit from Iran in response to the re-imposition of U.S. sanctions.
ZURICH/PARIS Worldline's $2.75 billion deal to buy the payments unit of Swiss exchange operator SIX Group, announced on Tuesday, could herald more consolidation in the industry, SIX's chairman told Reuters.
* Q1 REVENUES OF EUR 581 MILLION VERSUS EUR 594 MILLION REPORTED YEAR AGO
PARIS Shares in French payments specialist Ingenico jumped 7 percent to 68.0 euros after a report by Mergermarket said the firm's share price weakness meant it was likely to attract takeover interest from bidders such as Atos.
* ROLLS OUT ITS PAN-EUROPEAN OMNICHANNEL PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR ADEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS IT APPOINTED AN INVESTMENT SERVICES PROVIDER TO PURCHASE SHARES UNDER ITS SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM
* GO SPORT PARTNERS WITH INGENICO FOR ITS NEW MARKETPLACE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CHOICE HOTELS CHOSE TO DEPLOY ISC TOUCH 480 SMART TERMINALS ACROSS ITS FRANCHISED HOTELS IN US Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* INGENICO DEPLOYS GOOGLE PAY SMART TAP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY REVENUE EUR 2.51 BILLION VERSUS EUR 2.31 BILLION YEAR AGO