Interparfums SA (IPAR.PA)
15 Dec 2017
* JIMMY CHOO AND INTERPARFUMS EXTEND PARTNERSHIP TO 2031 Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2BI10Rt Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* 2017 ANNUAL REVENUE EXPECTED TO REACH BETWEEN EUR 400 MILLION AND EUR 405 MILLION
* Q3 SALES EUR 114.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 110.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
Sept 7 France's Interparfums' first-half operating profit jumped 53 percent as higher marketing and advertising costs were outweighed by profit from in-house brands, its deal with luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo and an improved profit margin.
Sept 7 France's Interparfums on Thursday reported a 53 percent increase in first-half operating profit, despite a sharp rise in marketing and advertising expenses.
* H1 NET INCOME GROUP SHARE EUR 21.7 MILLION VERSUS EUR 13.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Q2 SALES EUR 96.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 78.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
PARIS France's Interparfums said on Tuesday that it had a 'Non Disclosure Agreement' with luxury shoe retailer Jimmy Choo and was therefore not able to discuss media reports that it was among potential bidders for the company.
PARIS, July 18 France's Interparfums said on Tuesday that it had a 'Non Disclosure Agreement' with luxury shoe retailer Jimmy Choo and was therefore not able to discuss media reports that it was among potential bidders for the company.