Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG.OQ)
18 Apr 2018
April 17 Intuitive Surgical Inc's first-quarter profit topped analysts' forecasts as the maker of robotic surgical systems benefited from higher sales of its flagship da Vinci device.
April 17 Intuitive Surgical Inc's profit rose 59 percent in the first quarter as the U.S. robotic surgical systems maker benefited from higher demand for its flagship da Vinci devices.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.07 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GETS ORDER WORTH ABOUT SEK 1.8 MILLION FROM AUSTRIAN COMPANY SPIDERCAM GMBH
* DELIVERS NEWTON SYSTEM TO ITS FIRST AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Intuitive Surgical Inc said on Thursday it would continue to spend heavily on research and development in 2018, seeking to fend off competition and maintain its dominance in the surgical robotic systems market.
Jan 25 Intuitive Surgical Inc topped analysts' forecasts for fourth-quarter earnings on Thursday, helped by strong demand for its robotic systems used in surgeries.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.26 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 25 Robotic surgical systems maker Intuitive Surgical Inc reported a loss in the fourth quarter, compared with a year-ago profit, reflecting a $318 million expense related to new U.S. tax laws.
* - PRELIMINARY Q4 2017 INSTRUMENT AND ACCESSORY REVENUE INCREASED APPROXIMATELY 18% TO APPROXIMATELY $457 MILLION
|Titan Medical Inc. (TMD.TO)||$0.26||--|
|IMRIS Inc (IM.TO)||--||--|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$127.49||-0.23|
|Medtronic PLC (MDT.N)||$80.19||--|
|Olympus Corp (7733.T)||¥4,010||-15.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,639,000.00||+71,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,151,000.00||+46,000.00|
|Transenterix Inc (TRXC.A)||$1.85||-0.01|