Invesco Ltd (IVZ.N)
18 Apr 2018
BRIEF-Invesco Canada Announces Filing Of Preliminary Prospectus For Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Index ETF
* INVESCO CANADA ANNOUNCES FILING OF PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS FOR INVESCO S&P 500 EQUAL WEIGHT INDEX ETF (EQL) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INVESCO LTD ANNOUNCES MARCH 31, 2018 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
* INVESCO EXPANDS ITS ABILITY TO MEET CLIENT NEEDS BY COMPLETING ITS ACQUISITION OF GUGGENHEIM INVESTMENTS' ETF BUSINESS
* INVESCO LTD SAYS CEO MARTIN FLANAGAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $14.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GdDlhF) Further company coverage:
* INVESCO LTD. ANNOUNCES FEBRUARY 28, 2018 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK, March 4 Shares of asset manager Invesco Ltd look cheap and could return at least 20 percent over the next year, according to Barron's.
* Settles Vanquis Bank probe with FCA (Adds details, CEO comments, share movement)
((This Feb. 22 story corrects paragraph 4 to clarify NBIM's partnership with Crown Estate))
Feb 22 The sovereign wealth fund of Norway bought a 245 million pounds ($342 million) stake in British property group Shaftesbury from Invesco, regulatory filings showed on Thursday.
* INVESCO LTD CUTS STAKE IN BRITISH PROPERTY COMPANY SHAFTESBURY PLC TO 0.007 PERCENT FROM 9.99 PERCENT EARLIER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: