JBF Industries Ltd (JBFI.NS)
* Clarifies that co is in discussion with various parties for stake sale Source text: http://bit.ly/2ivYZT9 Further company coverage:
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Seeks shareholders' nod for reappointment of Rakesh Gothi as CEO & managing director Source text - http://bit.ly/2wGgq6y Further company coverage:
* June quarter net loss 126.6 million rupees versus profit of 98.3 million rupees year ago
MUMBAI, Aug 11 India's JBF Industries said its promoters, the Arya family, have pledged almost all their equity in the company to its lenders, in a sign of growing unease around the embattled polyester maker's financial situation.
DUBAI/BANGALORE, Aug 10 JBF RAK, a United Arab Emirates subsidiary of Indian polyester maker JBF Industries , expects to resume production of PET resin as soon as next month after financial problems in the group disrupted operations, a senior company official said.
Aug 10 Indian polyester maker JBF Industries said on Thursday it was working with its lenders to resolve cashflow issues and it stressed that all plants were running "satisfactorily."
* Says got "apology email" from PCI Wood Mackenzie for "misleading" subscribers on bankruptcy or operations of co
* Says plants at Sarigam & Silvassa are operating in normalcy