JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU.OQ)
12 Jan 2018
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP - LOAD FACTOR FOR DECEMBER 2017 WAS 82.7 PERCENT, A DECREASE OF 1.4 POINTS FROM DECEMBER 2016
Abu Dhabi, Jan 9 Etihad Airways has hired former JetBlue executive Mark Powers as group chief financial officer, the Abu Dhabi-based carrier said on Tuesday.
Abu Dhabi, Jan 9 Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways said on Tuesday it appointed former JetBlue executive Mark Powers as its new group chief financial officer.
BRIEF-Augusta Capital Enters Development Agreement With Airways Corp Of New Zealand For Its Christchurch Premises
* ENTERED DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH AIRWAYS CORP OF NEW ZEALAND AND SYNDICATE OWNING AIRWAYS' CHRISTCHURCH PREMISES
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP - LOAD FACTOR FOR NOVEMBER 2017 WAS 84.2 PERCENT, A DECREASE OF 1.2 POINTS FROM NOVEMBER 2016
* JETBLUE, LARGEST AIRLINE IN MASSACHUSETTS, EXPANDS IN WORCESTER WITH DAILY NEW YORK-JFK NONSTOP FLIGHTS
* JetBlue Airways Corp - preliminary traffic in October increased 3.7 percent from October 2016, on a capacity increase of 6.8 percent
* ViaSat Inc - expanded its relationship with JetBlue, and will serve as direct in-flight internet service provider to JetBlue Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Oct 24 JetBlue Airways Corp said on Tuesday that profit fell in the third quarter, hurt by higher operating expenses and hurricanes-related flight cancellations, and warned those factors would cut into fourth-quarter results.
NEW YORK, Oct 24 Jetblue Airways Corp on Tuesday said its third-quarter net income fell to $179 million, down by $20 million from the year prior, as higher operating expenses and a brutal hurricane season weighed on gains.