Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI.N)
20 Aug 2018
LONDON (LPC) - Banks are working on debt financing of more than $10 billion to finance the buyout of Johnson Controls International Plc’s power solutions business, banking sources said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Aug 1 (LPC) - Banks are working on debt financing of more than US$10bn to finance the buyout of Johnson Controls International Plc’s power solutions business, banking sources said on Wednesday.
May 23 Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd:
BRIEF-Johnson Controls Wins Contracts With Navistar And Man Truck And Bus To Support Increasing Electrical Demands On Fleets In North America And Globally
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* JOHNSON CONTROLS REPORTS SOLID FISCAL Q2 EARNINGS WITH STRONGER ORDERS AND FREE CASH FLOW
* JOHNSON CONTROLS AND AQUA METALS AGREE TO EXTEND TIMELINES ON STRATEGIC LICENSING AGREEMENT
* JOHNSON CONTROLS ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH CHINESE ECOMMERCE GIANT JD.COM TO SERVE HIGH-GROWTH AUTOMOTIVE BATTERY REPLACEMENT MARKET
* JOHNSON CONTROLS APPOINTS NANCY BERCE AS CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc said on Monday it would explore options for its power solutions business that makes advanced batteries for vehicles, and focus on its main business.
* Shares up 2 pct (Adds background, analysts' comment; updates share move)