Just Eat PLC (JE.L)
23 May 2018
* Major European bourses closed for Labour Day (Updates prices, adds details)
LONDON, May 1 A rise in energy stocks led by BP , boosted by strong first-quarter results, kept Britain's FTSE afloat on Tuesday while most European bourses were closed for Labour Day.
March 14 - Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org MORRISONS MIGHT BE FEELING "CONFIDENT", BUT INVESTORS ARE NOT (1544 GMT) Morrisons' shares have just touched a session low, down 5.5 percent and among the biggest fallers on the STOXX. But traders thought that they wou
* Just Eat hit by DB downgrade (Recasts, adds quote and detail, updates prices at close)
LONDON, March 12 Britain's top share index underperformed other European markets on Monday due to weak mining and energy stocks, while shares in takeaway company Just Eat were hit by a broker downgrade.
* Worst day in 3 years for Just Eat (Updates prices, adds detail)
* Earnings updates hammer Just Eat, Aggreko (Adds closing prices)
LONDON British takeaway platform Just Eat will spend an extra 50 million pounds ($69 million) this year to battle competition from rivals such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats, its new CEO said on Tuesday, sending its share price sharply lower.
* Shares down more than 7 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, March 6 An unsolicited bid for Irish packaging group Smurfit Kappa from U.S.-based International Paper lifted shares in the whole sector on Tuesday, providing a boost to Britain's top share index.