Just Energy Group Inc (JE.TO)
23 May 2018
May 17 Stock futures pointed to a flat opening for Canada's main stock index on Thursday even as oil prices hit $80 a barrel on concerns that Iranian exports could drop due to reimposed U.S. sanctions.
* JUST ENERGY GROUP ANNOUNCES FAVORABLE RENEGOTIATION OF CREDIT FACILITY
* COMPANY TO APPOINT PATRICK MCCULLOUGH AS PRESIDENT AND CEO
BRIEF-Just Energy Group Announces $100 Mln Public Offering Of Convertible Unsecured Senior Subordinated Debentures
* JUST ENERGY GROUP INC. ANNOUNCES $100 MILLION PUBLIC OFFERING OF CONVERTIBLE UNSECURED SENIOR SUBORDINATED DEBENTURES
* QTRLY BASE FFO $37.5 MILLION REPRESENTED AN INCREASE OF 79% VERSUS PRIOR COMPARABLE QUARTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JUST ENERGY GROUP INC. ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ENERGY MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY, EDGEPOWER INC.