Jindal Steel And Power Ltd (JNSP.BO)
16 Mar 2018
* SAYS CO APPROVED ISSUE OF SECURITIES TO QIBS VIA QIP Source text - http://bit.ly/2G0tvyE Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO TO CONSIDER ISSUE OF SECURITIES TO QIBS BY WAY OF QIP Source text - http://bit.ly/2DmMz4Q Further company coverage:
WINDHOEK Plans to open Namibia's second iron ore mine are being pursued by an Indian-controlled company called Blake Trading, documents seen by Reuters on Friday show.
NEW DELHI India's federal police have arrested a senior official of state-run Punjab National Bank (PNB) , the agency said on Wednesday, as an inquiry into a $1.8-billion fraud at the bank expands a week after it unveiled the size of the alleged scam.
NEW DELHI Indian manufacturers of graphite electrodes used in electric arc furnaces are booming on the back of China's pollution crackdown, but soaring prices have set the companies on a collision course with government and steelmakers.
* Manufacturers oppose move but agree on some price cuts-sources
Jan 25 India's Jindal Steel and Power Ltd reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss, helped by higher revenue from the iron and steel business.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET LOSS 2.66 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS CONSOL LOSS OF 4.07 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
** Shares of Jindal Steel and Power Ltd jumps as much as 13.2 pct to 270.60 rupees, its highest since Aug 2014, before closing up 7.3 pct
* JINDAL STEEL & POWER CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING CO RAISING 10 BILLION RUPEES VIA QIP