Just Group PLC (JUSTJ.L)
19 Feb 2018
* MANDATED ABN AMRO, BARCLAYS, AND NATWEST MARKETS TO ARRANGE A SERIES OF CREDIT INVESTOR MEETINGS IN UK COMMENCING ON 29 JANUARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* PERMIRA ( "SELLER"), SELLER ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SOLD AN AGGREGATE OF 50 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN JUST GROUP ( PLACING SHARES") AT A PRICE OF 157 PENCE PER SHARE ( "PLACING"
(Adds company news items, futures) Nov 1 Britain's FTSE 100 index is expected to open 18 points higher at 7,511.2 points on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.4 percent ahead of the cash market open. * JUST GROUP: British annuity provider Just Group reported a fall in total retirement sales for the third quarter against the same period last year and said it had exceeded its merger driven cost savings target of 4
* TOTAL RETIREMENT SALES FOR 9M 17 WERE 1% LOWER THAN PRO FORMA 2 NINE MONTH COMPARATIVE
* PERMIRA HAS ELECTED NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN JUST GROUP EQUITY PLACING TAKING PLACE VIA ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD
* BLOCK TRADE - JUST GROUP : BOOKRUNNER TO SELL C.93 MILLION SHARES IN JUST GROUP, WHICH REPRESENTS APPROXIMATELY 10% OF COMPANY'S ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
* Adjusted 3 operating profit grew 39 pct in H1 2017 compared to pro forma H1 2016.