Nordstrom Inc (JWN.N)
21 Feb 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.37PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GREENLIGHT CAPITAL INC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 2.8 MILLION SHARES IN TWITTER INC
* NORDSTROM FAMILY MEMBERS EXPECT TO RESUME EFFORTS TO TAKE DEPARTMENT STORE PRIVATE LATER THIS YEAR - CNBC, CITING SOURCES
* Shares close up 3 pct (Adds Nordstrom holiday comparable sales numbers; updates share move)
* - INCREASE IN COMPARABLE SALES OF 1.2 PERCENT FOR NINE WEEKS ENDED DECEMBER 30, 2017, COMPARED WITH SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR
* NORDSTROM - GEEVY THOMAS, CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICER, WILL SUCCEED KAREN MCKIBBIN
* Nordstrom Inc - board of directors approved a quarterly dividend of 37 cents per share payable on December 12, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CHICAGO, Nov 9 Nordstrom Inc on Thursday reported its quarterly same-store sales fell 0.9 percent from the year-ago period, worse-than-expected, as hurricanes affected traffic in Puerto Rico, Florida and Texas.
CHICAGO, Nov 9 Nordstrom Inc reported worse-than-expected quarterly same-store sales on Thursday, hurt partly by hurricanes that affected sales in Puerto Rico, Florida, and Texas.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.63 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S